Read in your language;

Friday, May 24, 2013

Seychelles, the high class vacation spot!




So after a long time I was happy to go to some of the new destinations I planed to. Only 4 hours from my current place of living and a whole day to spend there is an amazing thing. The usual thing, wake up in the morning and go for a flight and that's it. Flight itself was pretty smooth, of course I fall a sleep and the moment I woke up the plane was already landing at Mahe Island. It's a small island in Indian Ocean called Seychelles  The population is little bit more than 70.000 and more than 90% of population is situated in capital city Victoria which by the way is a natural gem if I can say "in the middle of the water" .






After the flight and disembarking I headed towards a hotel, not so far away, only 45 minutes drive, more, and believe me it payed off. Arrived at a hotel and it looked like a most beautiful complex of resorts I have seen so far, of course in my previous post I said Maldives are Paradise on Earth, and still it is but this one is pretty close and by the way, very posh. Huge complex, rounded by the mountings and open to the sea its a nice sight, and of course beautiful sky. I stayed at beautiful resort
as I said, and I must say its a place to be on this marvelous island. Rooms are pretty, spacious and above all you get your name written on a TV when you turn it on, it's present on most of the hotels but this one was a bit different. Beside impressive thing about TV there is a whole room, most likely is a apartment then a room, and I can't complain, as you can see at the picture bellow I was enjoying the beautiful view from the outside of the room, of course to the open see.



I spend some time in my room before I headed for a breakfast and after that towards the beach and some relaxing time away from all the work and fast life which makes your face grow older. Breakfast itself was amazing a lot of things to chose and it keeps on coming, stuff very polite and helpful, real gem in my book, and the space itself is amazing  Spent some time eating and enjoying the view, and after that in a few short steps I ended up on the beach lying in the chair. But one thing I forgot to tell you, in front of my room was a big turtle park, and it's a home for one of the oldest turtles alive in the world, the real living 
champion, the 110 years old, and counting, that's the "guy" on the picture, sleeping, isn't that a rear thing or what, I understand him, he have seen everything so far so it's not that interesting to pose for a "another" guy who walks around him looking for a best angel to take a photo. Beside "him" there are more of them lying and relaxing the whole day. The whole island is a full of different species of animals: birds, turtles, crabs and so on, so if you wanna go you better be prepared for a quick snaps because beside turtles, they are not gonna wait for you to make yourself comfortable.






Probably the most interesting part for you as it was for me is the beach part. Long beach covered in white sand and beautiful look into the distance with a few islands on your way but all of this makes it pretty much the one of a kind thing. Palm trees made me a shade so I don't get burned from the Sun, and made a "picture" even more beautiful. So I enjoyed some time and then slept on a bed-chair like a baby, and I must say I charged my batteries like never before, and if you need to do the same I strongly recommend this place to do it. After a few hours I went back to my room and had a nice sleep until my next flight back, to my big nice room. In the end I wanna thank you for reading my blog and to wish you a nice time whenever you go for a vacation, enjoy.






So until next time enjoy the pictures from a beautiful Mahe island, Seychelles. 

1 comment:

  1. It is important that we keep informed with the use of Destinations Magazine. We have to keep our focus on it to ensure that we prepare well on our next travel. Idea is really important to ensure that our vacation would be well planned.

    http://www.travel-buff.com/

    ReplyDelete