Read in your language;

Monday, April 29, 2013

④ Must see's !




 Things which needs to be seen once in your life, if possible, if not I am here for you!


So, after the review of Algeria is postponed for a time being I'll be doing something else, something even more interesting and that is, 
 must see things, my opinion of course, from my adventures.


Let's get started, all of these thing's made me so happy that I had opportunity to see them and I will share it with you now, starting from by my opinion, the best one;





Christ the Redeemer, the biggest Art Statue and 5th biggest statue of Jesus Christ in the world.. High 38 meters, including 8 meters of of pedestal, and 28 meters of hand stretch on 700 meters height  and has 635 tones, all of this is on Corcovado mountine in Tijuca National park in Rio de Janeiro.The first idea was proposed around 1850's but wasn't accepted then, but half a century later the beautiful monument is made. Construction of these miracle, at least by mine opinion, lasted from 1926-1931 and is a symbol of Brazilian Christianity. Only thing is that Brazil itself is very far away from any destination in the world beside South/North America and that's why I was excited to see this beautiful statue. But if you have chance to travel this far please do it, its worth of it, and its a sight for a whole life.
_________________________________________________________________________________






From my vacation in Bali, I hope this is correctly written, comes a beautiful temple Tanah Lot. Its around 20 km for Denpasar, reign in Bali, founded around 15th century, is a real Daimond for your eyes, this kinda things you are not gonna see surely often, and so its a recommended and approved, by the way, yes it is temple on the rocks, and how often have you seen this? Today even after so many years temple still has services for the pilgrims favorable to him. I would suggest to be visited, of course, not everything can be done but at least is a an idea for a traveling.
_________________________________________________________________________________






As I said in one of my earliest blogs, my favorite place, and my brothers is Japan. The culture and the way of living is just much more then we are expectingthat's way this place is dedicated to Golden Temple (Kinkaku-ji) . Founded in 1397. and since then attracts tourist and school kids every day. Temple is in Kyoto, living UNESCO city, but this one is special, why, because its a Historic Mounties of Ancient Kyoto, one of 17, and its the one of the oldest once. On me had a biggest impact from all of them, Japanese know how to cherish their legacy and tradition and this makes it even more beautiful  So if path takes you to Osaka, Kyoto is not far away, stop by and see the living ancient spot in Japan.
_________________________________________________________________________________







Beautiful church in St. Petersburg, "Church of the Savior on Blood" , made in the honer of King Alexandar II who was assassinated on the place where the church was build by his son King Alexandar III. Building started in 1883 and slowly, little by little finished in 1907. Beautiful church is one of the main sights in St. Petersburg and its a wort of seeing and visiting. Inside is also beautiful but with all respect to my religion pictures weren't taken, so, if you find yourself in cold Russia, you can find your shelter in this magnificent church. 
_________________________________________________________________________________


And that's how we got to an end of one of the articles, I hope you did enjoy reading as my much as I did writing. Until the next time, let the wind gives you a good sail.

P.S. All the pictures are made my me, with my Canon camera EOS 1100 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment